Thursday, September 9, 2021

Reno Balloon Race

The Reno Balloon Race. What good memories it brings. I remember as a child getting up at 3:00 am or at least it felt that way. We got bundled up in warm clothes and went to Dawn Patrol and man what a beautiful site it was and what fun. I wish I was still young enough to experience the wonderful Reno Balloon Race, but I still can as an adult as long as we are staying safe (6 feet and masks please). Anyway it starts on September 10 all the way through the 12. I hope everyone enjoys it. By the way I just learned it is the world's largest Balloon festival. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick information for biking

Just a link to a bike event happening in Northern Nevada. https://www.bikethewest.com/oatbran-one-awesome-tour-bike-ride-across-nevada/